Have you ever wondered what superfoods are?
They are great for our body because they are all natural and are filled with many nutrients that our bodies have a great desires for but never received it.
And because Superfoods are non- GMO + (genetically modified organism) organic that means they are grown by our hardworking farmers who takes care of their crops and the earth in sustainable ways
Superfoods are a quick and easy way to get some serious nutrients into our body, but it can be intimidating when I got to learn the different ingredients involved in making this smoothies. so I keep wondering if these so-called superfoods could possibly be worth the “high price tag”?
I can assure you that its worth every dime you will spent on it because Over the years I have tried many superfoods in my green smoothies, and they are great.
So in this post, this is the overview of the superfoods we want to prepare:
It has spinach for the essential green – and for the great to-have chemical element called “iron”!
And banana for the super and outstanding potassium. You can utilize any sort of iced berries you like and appreciate an assorted healthful of advantages.
You can also use blueberries because they look so pretty, taste so great, and are packed with antioxidants or other fruits that are rich in antioxidants.
Ginger has also been included in this superfoods healthy smoothie recipes to aid your digestion. And Greek yogurt thickens things up in this superfoods smoothie -not to mention adding a protein punch. A little green tea and some pomegranate juice bring even more antioxidants to these superfoods.
Superfoods Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 cup baby spinach loosely packed (organic)
- 1 sm frozen banana, slice before freezing
- 1 cup frozen berries, unsweetened (blueberries can also be used)
- Fresh ginger root (1/2″ slice)
- 1/2 container Kefir or Greek Yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 container chilled green tea (unsweetened)… home blended is ideal.
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Toss all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. The blender will be filled to the brim with heaps of super nourishments, so be certain that the top is safely closed before you starts to blend. It will pause for a moment or so for every one of the fixings to mix totally
- For a thinner smoothie, add more green tea.
Enjoy when chilled.
You can also make other healthy meals for the whole family with little amount of effort with this gadget I called kitchen assistant. Check it out!!